Sunday 31 March 2013

Challenged!


Hello there fraggers and non-fraggers! Well, I've gotten a few recruits for a week. As listed below:

|ANYSON.s|Cool
|Anyson.A|Pac
|Anyson.V|Brudi
|Anyson.CL|Bt
|Anyson.HR|M!DON
|Anyson.S|Orche

I'd like to say "Welcome back!" to some of our old members! Those I refer to are Brudi, M!DON, Bt and Orche. But the fun part is me and Pac vs the BT clan. Oh yes, you got that right! Anyson vs BT, a clan war.

(Middle click on pic to open in a New Tab)
As you can see, we won the first match quite easily. In my opinion its because of teamwork.

The second match was a lost, however, we stopped losing after the first half. We just didn't make it for a draw.

The third and last! Was indeed the most... confusing one. Why? Because the BTs keep refreshing the match for some reasons I don't understand. However, we still won! |Anyson.A|Pac called this a rape!

So I guess we won against the BT clan. For the first time. They might challenge us another time in the future who knows when? And I have no doubt their leader, Stef is going to be present for the clan war.

Back to our clan chart! M!DON, from now on is an Organizer, who'll help the Barrack chief/officer organizing the clan. Pac shall be our Seeker, who will seek for new reliable members. Bt, will be our 2nd Co-Leader. Brudi and Pac are our Assault Elites since both of them entered a clan war. Sure, I am hoping 100% from you guys!

Well! This all ends right at the end of my school holiday! So see you fraggers soon! Happy fragging!

11 comments:

  1. WOOO!!!!go anyson, just saw stef-he is pissed.
    "it was without my permission"
    lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well he said he was beside Saleron? So I thought he is the one who wants it.. D:

      Now I hope everyone knows how it feels when clan wars are done without the leader present :D

      Delete
  2. btw, i think all the letters in anyson should be lowercase....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice idea.. yeah! :D
      Ill check if everyone likes it

      Delete
  3. Is everyone dead......lol. Sorry about no being on at my cousins house in the country side for 1 week. Can't be sauerbraten :( . Been playing lots of call of duty instead ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really, we're planning a lot of stuffs though xD
      So yeah, haven't been posting :s
      Need posters

      Delete
  4. Ash, listen to this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4J7-WR1QOY
    im not sure if its a nasheed or a song...what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not sure myself, cuz in Islam music is haram.. so yeah, I don't think its nasheed.

      Delete
  5. Right! im back from holiday and ready to kick butt.
    I think we should do another clan war with BT. Ash and Price?
    They think there better than us. So lets show them...........

    Anyson
    NO GUTS!!!
    NO GLORY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ash, Arnt I still Head Of Recruit

      Delete
    2. We're going to replace the ranks with the organization chart :P

      Delete