Tuesday 8 January 2013

Crosshair and sensitivity!



Hello there fraggers and non-fraggers! In Sauerbraten, your controls are your best friend. So is your crosshair and mouse sensitivity! In the latest Sauerbraten release which is the Collect Edition, also with Justice Edition, you are able to pick one crosshair from some that are available in the crosshair menu.

Your gameplay should be better if the crosshair is suitable with your style of gameplay. Which means it affects your aim, accuracy, etc... So give all the crosshairs a few frags to test it out!

The same goes with your mouse sensitivity! You can change the mouse sensitivity in the Options Menu. Which goes under Options --> Mouse. Change the mouse sensitivity by changing the numbers!

I usually jump around often so I change my mouse sensitivity in each different maps. Depends on how you play the game of course. About the crosshairs... If you do not like the available crosshairs, you can load some custom crosshairs.

You may either download custom crosshair made by random fraggers/clans or you can even make one yourself! Even so, I am not sure how to do so since I myself don't know how to do that... To be honest.. I really am not sure.

Well, these 2 are based on my experience of fragging in Sauerbraten. So I hope it helps you! Thats all for now then! Have fun fragging and collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment