Friday 27 September 2013

Are the Wolves awake?


Hey Hey fellow levies! I wonder myself, are the Wolves awake and aware? It seems like Anyson's making some progress under Ownz's control in Sauer. We got a website underway though I'm not sure when it'll be up. My main concern are the Crowd members who joined Anyson recently.

I mean, why? We just got started and Anyson is sort of.... ancient. Or that's what Ownz said, as I agreed it is. My first thought is, "Maybe the name of Anyson still lives in the hearts of champions?", I doubt it still. But I'm happy of our progress so far and I don't want to fill myself up with questions now, I need to trust Ownz and the current Anysons for it's own future.

So good luck in bringing honor back into the ancient legendary Anyson! May the banner of Fear and Pride rise again as before!

 .....

Meh, perhaps I'm over confident.. lol, we'll see how this goes.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me feel at home...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! Even though we never meet properly yet :P

      Delete