Monday 27 February 2012

Anyson vs Brave Challengers

Hey there! Second day in Justice me (|Anyson.L|Ash) and |Anyson.C|scaR are being challenged by brave fraggers named, ch/ckencow and chekov! The four of us fought in a 1-round game so I will show you the screenshot!

                                                          9 - Anyson
                                                          4 - Fraggers


Too bad, scaR was expecting a strong competition with them but after we reach the middle game we strafe to get 10 flags. Pouring our skills out in the game we've still only get 9 flags score. But not to worry, we still got a long journey to go in Justice.

After that match me and scaR were having a conversation about it and so like I said I will promote scaR to HA in Justice I did that. So I will change his name in the Member list as |Anyson.HA|scaR.

I'm still not sure when will I get some new members for Justice but I will wait and wait until my turn come. While waiting we'll have some fun with random small clanwars and challenges as usual. Not to worry about it because we're not strafing for number 1 clan in Justice.

Thank you to scaR for participating in the challenge also showing me your best performance in Sauerbraten along with Trooper and Justice edition and thank you for being loyal to Anyson, your one of the best member too.

Thats all for now! See you fraggers... in game!

8 comments:

  1. Glad you do enjoy that match scaR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.... But dude.... i need to train in justice and get used to the maps. I NEED HELP. bi the way "i do get first places..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... yeah. and i have 2 peoples who would want to join anyson. I sent u email about the thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, checked that out, tell them they're clear to join

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ash may i do a competition with u a duel,

    and ps i was the person running the clan while you were gone

    i just want to thx for the help

    ReplyDelete