Monday 11 February 2013

First Badge Training


Listen up Anysons! So, since we got a clan war with the -NC- clan, why not get some practice? Tough practice, especially for the first badge, Wolves. Duel whoever you want, whatever map and mode you want.

We'll also think of the mode and map suitable for the clan war, requested by one of the -NC- members, Cerez as the volunteer. We don't know what we're up against, but this should be a tough one!

Though, the one who requested for the clan war is Stef without my permission (again), we still gotta do it. I'm quite surprise with the sudden post made by Stef about the new clan war event.

Its something we all not expecting, so lets give this first chance a big welcome! Totally, S7 duels me! Give this our best shot! We don't wanna lose this one as its a big chance for a big start!!

11 comments:

  1. ash, i given an opportunity for Anysons to challenge other good clans... Nothing wrong with that..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong yes, Im just quite surprised ^^'
      don't get me wrong, I do think this is a good chance to see how far we can go for now.

      Delete
  2. hey stef, I dont know why your bieng so harsh. I mean were here u when wen ansyon was dead with only 8 members i dident see you.I was the only one keeping alive when people who went for some time and came back were like wow ansyon is still sanding? and i was there like with only one activ member. Yes mayeby i am anysons worst members but your forgetting im the youngust member.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why were u attempting to leave it after working so hard?

      Delete
  3. Dude I was never going to leave, if Crowd did not let be in anyson on justice then I would never of applied for Crowd.Remeber I was going to use my Crowd tag on Collect.If anyson becomes a collect clan as well then I would leave Crowd.My point is IF I do get into Crowd no matter what anyson will alway be first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys we have a problem :-\
    I cant play .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. reply to me what time u can play. We can change time, we can not play without you...

      Delete
  6. awww darn.. how we gonna win then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why you need to tell me about the clan war first :P
      Because I don't do decision ALONE even as a leader I ask for the whole clan for agreement. Just, never ever do that again

      Delete